NLSOM is committed to developing the Head, Heart and Hands of its students. Examples of subjects taught are:
- How to Hear God’s Voice
- Bible Survey and Interpretation
- Internal God
- Anointed Preaching
- Names and Attributes of God
- The Role of the Holy Spirit
- Kairos: God, the Church, and the World
- World Religions & Cults
- Urban Missions/City Transformation
- Dream Interpretation
(Please see our website or contact us for the full curriculum and for further explanations and definitions of these subjects.)
- High School diploma, GED, Home School Double Credit or
in certain cases, Life Experience
- Commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and a desire to learn
- Membership in a local church and a recommendation from your pastor
At NLSOM we offer a 2-year program. We partner with Christian Leadership University in providing some of the means whereby students can receive college degrees, ranging from associates degrees to doctoral degrees.
The ministry and missions Training Program is very practical so that students can put into practice what is learned in theory. We are committed to cultivating an atmosphere of spiritual growth in a safe and confidential environment.
Transferability options are available. Please contact us for further information.